HEAT-RESISTANT SILICONE RUBBER INSULATED CABLES
- Its physical properties do not change at high and low temperatures.
- It is not affected by climatic conditions.
- It shows high resistance against humidity, radiation, ultraviolet rays, ozone, oxygen, corrosion and pressure.
- It has very high electrical isolation.
- It has 50% more current carrying capacity than PVC and other rubber insulated cables.
- Resistant to chemical solvents.
- It has the feature of biological inertness (ineffectiveness).
- It does not stick to other materials.